Get the forms you need.
***ATTENTION VALUED PATIENTS: OUR OFFICE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The CDC has recommended that all routine eye care be deferred until further notice, in order to slow the transmission of COVID-19 through our community.
Please be assured that we are still available to triage all urgent and emergent issues as well as help you with routine matters during this challenging time.
What does this mean?
1) If you are scheduled for an annual eye examination we will tentatively reschedule you starting April 13th.
2) If you need to replace glasses or contact lenses and need an extension on your prescription, please contact us and we will assist you in obtaining some until you can come in for a visit. If you need to pick up glasses or contacts, our offices will be open M-TH 9-2. If you need more contacts, we can have them shipped to your house at no charge.
3) If you are running out of a medication please contact us and we can transmit a refill electronically to your pharmacy.
4) If you have an issue which cannot wait for an office visit, contact us and we will schedule a Telephone appointment with one of our doctors. Medicare has temporarily relaxed its telehealth rules to allow this type of communication during the pandemic crisis. Other insurers may follow suit and allow for reimbursement of virtual care costs. The consultation must be initiated at your request.
5) If you have an ocular emergency we are, as always, available to help you at any time. Call our office at ONEIDA Location 315-363-6210, or CAMDEN 315-245-2443, if no one answers please leave a detailed message. If it is after hours please call the emergency line at 315-358-4182. Dr. POULIN or Dr. SMITH will try their best to meet you in the office whenever possible.
6) During this period of social distancing and quarantine, we must all do our part by restricting activities outside the home except for getting medical care.
7) Please remember that 80% of COVID-19 cases are mild and resolve within a week. However, if you feel your symptoms are worsening, call ahead before visiting your doctor’s office or emergency department and tell them you have or may have COVID-19. This will help the office protect themselves and other patients.
The CDC has many wonderful resources. Arming yourself and your family with clear information will help you avoid undue stress.
We have asked most of our staff to stay home until further notice to protect them, our patients, our city, our nation, and our planet. Despite the financial and emotional hardships this will cause, we ask every one of you to do the same.
Together we will weather this storm.
With sincerest wishes for your continued good health we remain at your service,
Eye Care Centers of Camden & Oneida
EyeCare Center of Oneida has been a leading provider of optometry services and vision care products in the Oneida community since 1973, and we want to help you achieve and maintain clear vision for years to come.
Our experienced eye doctors offer comprehensive vision examinations at our Oneida optometry office and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems. We use advanced diagnostic technology and vision correction products and are committed to improving the quality of life of persons in the Oneida community through enhanced vision. Give yourself the gift of clear vision – schedule an appointment with your eye care provider today.